[extropy-chat] Minarchism, Objectivism, Anarcho-capitalism etc

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 05:13:41 UTC 2005

On 7/15/05, Marc Geddes <marc_geddes at yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

> Once you seen one cult, all the other cults tend to
> blur together in one's mind ;)

### I'd say, once you stop thinking like an economist, your mind gets
too blurry to tell the dfference.

-------------------------------------

> As to Minarchism, most Libertarians I know condemn as
> 'ideologically impure' any-one who thinks the
> government has a role beyond regulating against force
> and fraud.  I named quite a few goods and services in
> the earlier thread which go beyond simple MInarchism.
> In fact, on the FSP forums even pure Minarchists are
> sometimes condemned as 'traitors to the Libertarian
> cause' by the anarcho-capitalists.

### I'll have to move over there and help kick some traitors' butts.

> For heavens man, when you are going to finally snap
> out of your anarcho-capitalist lunacy?

### Never. I am in the vanguard of the forces of light and goodness,
the harbinger of greatness to come, the peace-loving, the smart, the
true, anarcho-capitalist forever.

How can you, the fallen one, an apostate, upbraid me?

Rafal