[extropy-chat] Hype or tripe?

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Sat Jul 16 17:22:42 UTC 2005

Both?

This is the nth time I've heard this type of story, about the human
body conducting digital info. I had even heard Microsoft tried to
patent it.

IBM developed the "personal area network" so long ago I can't even
remember. It was the same thing. Handshakes between individuals
passed business card info, etc. etc. Up through borderline 'toothing'
applications.

]3