[extropy-chat] Movie Review: "Immortal"

Brian Lee brian_a_lee at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 17 01:07:53 UTC 2005

The Director/Writer's name is Enki Bilal. He's done a bunch of graphic
novels for Huminoids (a French publishing company with a US subsidiary joint
venture with DC Comics).

I felt the same way about the movie. I sort of trudged my way through the
first half and it got pretty interesting toward the end.

A piece of trivia is that this is one of two movies competing for the title
of completely set-free/total green screen (I think the other is Sky
Captain). There's only 2-3 human actors, all the rest are CGI.

BAL