[extropy-chat] Interesting blog: Future Imperative

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 09:53:56 UTC 2005

Reading the SL4 list I have found this interesting blog Future
Imperative<http://futureimperative.blogspot.com/>edited by Ralph
Cerchione.
What if technology were being developed that could enhance your mind or body
to extraordinary or even superhuman levels -- and some of these tools were
already here? Wouldn't you be curious?
Actually, some are here. But human enhancement is an incredibly broad and
compartmentalized field. We're often unaware of what's right next door. This
site reviews resources and ideas from across the field and makes it easy for
readers to find exactly the information they're most interested in.
The two last entries are Augmentation: Is the Train Leaving the
Station?<http://futureimperative.blogspot.com/2005/07/augmentation-is-train-leaving-station.html>and
Glimpse of the Future -- Or, Has SF Gone
Blind?<http://futureimperative.blogspot.com/2005/07/glimpse-of-future-or-has-sf-gone-blind.html>