[extropy-chat] My Posting Replies

david stiger stiger420 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:29:25 UTC 2005

First of all let me say that I am sorry to have offended some of you by
asking these questions, and I am also sorry to learn that so many of you
cannot live with the fact that I believe there is some kind of larger "shall
we call it conspiracy" having to do with the masons and the leaders of
religious groups and government officials all over our planet.  I did  not
inted to come off as someone trying to push my ideas, just as someone who
wanted to hear the opinions of people who seem to have a great knowledge of
the world.  I know now that even people who are supposedly open to
discussing the big problems and issues of our planet, can also be very close
minded.  I will continue to read the extropy chat list, but I believe you
suceeded in convincing me that posting about anything other than
hard-fact-based issues is something many of you just can't seem to handle.
I thought it would make for an interesting discussion, but I guess not.
Thanks to those of you who only tried to answer my questions and did not
immediately criticize my views, I appreciate tolerance in all it's forms.