[extropy-chat] My Posting Replies

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Thu Jul 21 03:55:02 UTC 2005

Avantguardian asked:

>> For example, why would you need to think that Bush was a member of some
secret society in order to cause all the misery >> he has? Because it easier
to believe in an evil club than an evil individual? Or do you believe that
belonging to
>> the Masons somehow gives Bush more power than he would have without it?

Maybe because he belonged to Skull and Bones in college.  A very elitist
secret fraternity whose members typically go on to hold positions of great
power in America.  The only fraternity known to have it's own private
island.  People chosen for initiation are the elite of the elite.  Usually
sons of rich power brokers and politicians.

He does not appear to have been chosen to run for president based on either
his academic or moral credentials.

>> If that is the case, how come there are Masons that have trouble making
rent?

Because the typical Masons are typically viewed as a recruiting organization
or power base.

A typical Mason is never expected to reach the higher levels of the
organization where it's true doctrine is revealed.

It's not being a Mason that means anything, it's being a 33rd degree Mason
that grants you admittance into the Sanctum Sanctorum.

33rd degree Masons make up a very small percentage of actual Masons.

33rd Degree Masons are secretly nominated meaning they are hand picked by
other 33rd degree Masons.

If you look at 33rd degree Mason roster it does resemble a who's who of
modern day power brokers.

I have never heard of any 33rd degree Masons not being able to pay the rent.

Although the Masons may have added a few by now in an effort to discredit
the conspiracy theorists.

The likelihood of George Bush becoming president is harder for me to believe
than a conspiracy to establish a puppet in the US presidency.

>> For example, why would you need to think that Bush was a member of some
secret society in order to cause all the misery he has?

It is more comforting me to believe in an evil club creating a puppet than a
country that would select him of their free will!