[extropy-chat] for fans of fantasy

Marc Geddes marc_geddes at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Jul 21 05:56:23 UTC 2005

>For those of you who like George R.R. Martin's
>fantasy books, here is
>photographic evidence that some of it may be true
>
>http://www.georgerrmartin.com/fans02.html
>
>Rafal

Congratulations.  Yes, I read George R.R Martin's
fantasy books.  Quite entertaining.  A bit too much on
the realist side for my tastes though.  It's a bit of
a shame it wasn't a boy, because then the name
'Tyrion' could have been used.  Tyrion has got to be
best character in the serious.  Just the right amount
of sly, devious personality I like ;)  I just hope
Martin doesn't kill Tyrion off.  I hope he lives to
the end of the series.

---

THE BRAIN is wider than the sky,
  For, put them side by side,