The Future of Love. was Re: [extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change, biology, last post, post, etc.

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Sat Jul 23 14:08:20 UTC 2005

Does it need such grand inspection and justification? Does eye color?
I mean no offense, and yes, you did really put a lot of effort in,
but why is it so seemingly critical for our society to try and
justify something that seems both innate and personal? When we go
down this road, it seems to only lead to fuel separatist argument.
Think of the 'genetic' reasons different members of the human species
were subject to in the past. See what I mean?

]3