The Future of Love. was Re: [extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change, biology, last post, post, etc.

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Sun Jul 24 01:55:24 UTC 2005

I am now trying to better track my 'Damien's!

Being introspective of one's species is rational enough. It seemed to
me last night that there was just one post after the other of people
on this list having a variety of issues where I thought there would
be none.

Not that I dislike the diversity of opinion here, it just seems very
obvious to me that there is a group that is not being treated
equally, and that it would simply be recognized as unfair.

]3