[extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change

David Lubkin extropy at unreasonable.com
Sun Jul 24 18:44:31 UTC 2005

David Lubkin wrote:

>I'm surprised that anyone here would question its value, as Samantha did.
>It is an extraordinarily useful skill, beyond its value in detecting error
>in your own viewpoint.
         :

I apologize to anyone whose response to this posting is "Duh." It's hard
for me to predict which of my insights are worth sharing and to whom.
Sometimes I take for granted erroneously that everyone sees something
that's clear to me; other times I have a sense of relevation which, when
shared, leads my daughter to dub me Captain Obvious.

-- David.