The Future of Love. was Re: [extropy-chat] Gay marriage in Spain, a world of change, biology, last post, post, etc.

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 21:09:20 UTC 2005

I got a nice message offlist from spike concerning some of you complaining about my posts.
So to add one more comment: I chose bisexuality as I aged because heterosexuality simply got boring. One might say that bisexuality can be considered a whole different category from homosexuality.

The only issue that matters to me in this context is freedom of choice, not inheritance rights, hospital visitation rights, the survival of the species, or anything else related to the topic.