[extropy-chat] Why I am No Longer a Libertarian Either...

Joseph Bloch jbloch at humanenhancement.com
Tue Jul 26 04:26:21 UTC 2005

Anyone who thinks the right to own a nuclear weapon to folks like Osama
bin Laden, Mike Lorrey, David Duke, Louis Farrakhan, and the local crazy
guy on the corner ranting about the freemasons secretly controlling the
world... is given by God... is someone I will happily and joyously
DISagree with.

You, sir, are a crank, if you really believe that. Defend that
statement, and be welcome to my twit filter.

Joseph