[extropy-chat] Superweed forms

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 27 01:59:06 UTC 2005

> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] Superweed forms
>
> Mike Lorrey wrote:

> >I would sooner believe that someone's been breeding round-up
> >resistant weeds as a hobby to seed such 'test' plots with...

We could make a ton of money off of this!  Breed round-up
resistant weeds, sell short a bunch of shares of Monsanto
and the company that is GMing the crops, sow your pet weeds
downwind of the GM test plot, stocks plummet, cover your
short sales, take your profit, quietly buy up a ton of the
reduced cost stock, then show the world how the weeds got there.

Rinse and repeat.