[extropy-chat] TransVision 2005 - UPdate

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Jul 28 17:16:09 UTC 2005

Please do!

I for one think it is more pertinent than all the stick-shaking we've
been doing en masse these past two months on popular issues.

I am sorry I missed the webcasts of TV05 - I did catch most of the
First Workshop however, which was refreshing. Any amount of
discussion on where we are going would be a step forward.

Thanks,
Bret Kulakovich