[extropy-chat] millionaires in America

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 29 15:50:48 UTC 2005

> Subject: Re: [extropy-chat] millionaires in America
>
> I for one do not want to see all politics go elsewhere...
> - samantha
>
> On Jul 28, 2005, at 10:50 PM, Rafal Smigrodzki wrote:
>
> > On 7/28/05, Mike Lorrey <mlorrey at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> ONCE AGAIN, Natasha wants this moved...
> >
> > ### So writing in defense of millionaires is no longer acceptable on
> > this list?!!!!!
> >
> > WTF happened?...
> > Rafal

We do not want to take political discussion off of the
list.  There are some discussions that were not of any
particular interest or relevance to the list goals.  A
related site has an active list sniper whose job it is
to pop any threads that are drifting.  We don't want to
do that. Some of the stuff that dominated the discussion
here last week was better suited for Extro-freedom.

I think it will be ok to leave to your judgment
what contributes to the list S/N ratio, keeping in
mind extropy is about technology, transhumanism and
the future, not ordinary politics.