[extropy-chat] The TransVision 05 DVD

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 16:10:23 UTC 2005

The TransVision 05 <http://transhumanismo.org/tv05/default.htm> DVD is very
well done. It has short video abstracts (by the speakers) of many
presentations given at the conference, and many Power Point original. I was
surprised by the very short time required to put together the finished
product: the DVD was ready two days after the end of the conference (thanks
to Carlos Sheila and all the others who contributed). The DVD works
flawlessly on all my DVD players and PC DVD viewers. There are two separate
tracks for English and Spanish speakers. The DVD was sold to TV05
participants after the conference and I am sure it will be soon offered for
sale on the website.