[extropy-chat] Fighting Cancer with Math

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Fri Jun 3 07:47:21 UTC 2005

What the heck is "a mathematical formula to strengthen the immune
system"?  This is a  peculiar phrase.   The snippet "the evolution of
solid tumors depends on a mathematical equation" isn't a lot
better.   Was this article translated from another language?  Does
anyone have a fish I can stick in my ear?

To think I gave up on a career as a mathematician before realizing
the full power of mere equations to heal the terminally ill!

The underlying story is no doubt interesting stuff but it got a bit
garbled along the way.

- s