[extropy-chat] Fighting Cancer with Math

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:50:26 UTC 2005

This is also my understanding: timing drug release and othet
intervention of the basis of a mathematical model of the (supposedly
universal) dynamic law of the evolution of tumors. I found this very
interesting because I had often thought similar things.
In passing: I am sure *many* have thought similar things at some or
some other moment, but this does not decrease the unique merit of the
one guy (Prof. Bru) who decided to dedicate a large chunk of his life
to developing the idea.
Will it work? Only time and experiment will tell. But the idea is interesting.
G.