[extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs in public! Film at eleven.

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 06:54:25 UTC 2005

On 6/4/05, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:

> Buzz off troll.

Well, I've cut you slack for reasons you've communicated to me in
private thereby leaving me feeling I need to lay off while out of
decency refraining from either arguing with you or telling anyone why
I'm not arguing with you. But sod this for a lark; there are limits.
My political views on the matter of abortion happen to be closer to
yours than Mike's, but what of it? No, I will not buzz off. No, I will
not sit back and be quiet while you imply that anyone whose views
differ from yours is a troll. If you want to bow out of political
debate for the moment, fine; I will do likewise. But yours is _not_
the norm compared to which anyone else is a deviant.

- Russell