[extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs in public! Film at eleven.

Samantha Atkins sjatkins at mac.com
Sat Jun 4 09:50:13 UTC 2005

I was writing in response to deliberately provocative prose from Mike
Lorrey.  Exactly how does my not mincing words in response concern
you?  I do not know why you are reading such bizarre interpretations
into a very straight forward response.  I never claimed any such
thing.  I find it much more odd that you would claim it of me than
that I would respond to trolling as I did.

- s