[extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs in public! Film ateleven.

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 10:09:15 UTC 2005

On 6/4/05, Samantha Atkins <sjatkins at mac.com> wrote:
> You didi not find his remarks inflammatory and unnecessarily so to
> simply express a difference of opinion on abortion?

And again comes the yapping of the jackals - of course your remarks
and those of others during the debate have been equally inflammatory,
but equally of course you wouldn't have dreamed of responding as you
did if the numerical odds in the debate were against you rather than
in your favor. Perceivest thou the beam in thine own eye (everyone
thus involved, not just Samantha). Now I'm done with this.

- Russell