[extropy-chat] extropy-chat] Famous author self destructs in public! Filmateleven.

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Mon Jun 6 08:47:50 UTC 2005

Samantha:
>I did not engage in flames.  Mike did.  He was trolling for a fight.
>I refused to play.  If you think I did wrong then I am probably done
>with this list.  I have about had it with being abused by Mike and
>having no one back me up.  It SUCKS.

I'm sorry, Samantha. I meant to call you last weekend and give
support over the phone. (Life is a bit too big for me at the moment
to do much over email). I killfiled Lorrey some days ago after after
I read his misogynist message. I wish there were more women on this
list. It's sorely lacking a balanced perspective.

Amara

(oops, just saw Olga's response. Thanks for another perspective Olga!
I can say more, too, but not right now.)

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/