[extropy-chat] flamey abortion discussion, was: Famous author self destructs in public!Filmateleven.

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 14:41:50 UTC 2005

> bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Samantha Atkins
>
> I did not engage in flames.  Mike did.  He was trolling for a fight...
>
> - samantha

Ja it looked to me like Mike was the aggressor.

Mike, make it right man.

Perhaps we should prefix abortion discussions in the subject
line, or at least change it from famous author.  I missed something.
Who was the famous author?  What did she do to self destruct
in public?  I missed a few days discussion last week.