[extropy-chat] Re: LUDDISM: Help keep 'neo-luddism' wikipage up

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 22:25:52 UTC 2005

A political vandal and wiki-stalker by the handle "Firebug" is trying
to get this wike page delted and they've removed the list of prominent
neo-luddites. If you folks have not already, please go to this page,
see the link to the deletion vote, and help with maintaining and
protecting this information. Folks from infoshop.org are behind trying
to delete this information from public notice.

--- mike99 <mike99 at lascruces.com> wrote:

> I've added a bit to the Right-wing Neo-Luddism section concerning the
> Discovery Institute.
>

> Regards,
>
> Michael LaTorra
>
> mike99 at lascruces.com
> mlatorra at nmsu.edu
>
> "For any man to abdicate an interest in science is to walk with open
> eyes
> towards slavery."
> -- Jacob Bronowski
>
> "Experiences only look special from the inside of the system."
> -- Eugen Leitl
>
> Member:
> Board of Directors, World Transhumanist Association:
> www.transhumanism.org
> Board of Directors, Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies:
> http://ieet.org/
> Extropy Institute: www.extropy.org
> Alcor Life Extension Foundation: www.alcor.org
> Society for Universal Immortalism: www.universalimmortalism.org