[extropy-chat] Code 46

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 19:59:48 UTC 2005

But Olga, Its a Wonderful Life *is* a really BAD movie.

I like it actually, it manages to tread a fine line.  It is
so gooey sweet, one knows not whether to tear up or barf.

I am a big fan of Jimmy Stewart: he gave up Hollywood to
join the Air Force when he was needed.  And other than that
time Mr. Potter kept the money that Uncle Billy dropped on
him, which was rotten and evil, the grumpy old banker was
a truly inspiring capitalist.  Note too, that in the alternate
universe where Mr. Potter owned Pottersville, there was a
lot of libertarian freedom: notice the swinging dance clubs, etc.