[extropy-chat] Film Documentary: British Producer/DirectorInterviewing Teenagers on Future

nvitamore at austin.rr.com nvitamore at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 21 15:32:23 UTC 2005

This message is for Russell and everyone who has responded.  The producer
just wants teenagers and in Austin, since it is where MTV is shooting and
is a center for music and culture, and/or if there is a formed "group" of
teens who are interested in social structures, economics and the effects of
aging on their generation.

Many thanks!
Natasha