[extropy-chat] RE: Physicians and Spirituality

Henrik Öhrström henrik.ohrstrom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:41:12 UTC 2005

You won't ever do a proper job if you belive that someone else is going to
cover your mistakes.
I prefere someone who do not belive that a dead patient (might be me) have
gone to a better place.
Nonbelivers make better Gods, when did you last get to see the design specs
for any God?
Sloppy work, no quality control.