[extropy-chat] Re: Iraq and legality again

c c beb_cc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 18:14:03 UTC 2005

Naturally, the French are only "defending French interests", they would like to see their former  satellites 'civilized' and integrated into the continental system.
Oh but of course mon ami, we are but bleating lambs of innocence, only looking out for the good of France, Europe and the world. So what if ve have to torture and kill some of that muslim scum in Norzern Africa such as the Americains do at Guantanamo? when we torture we do it with amour as the Marquis De Sade had done- only but with a leetle more elan & esprit. Even when we torture hideously we do it with taste and refinement, ve wear zee leather costu-umes not like those barbarian Americains who think they can just do whatever it is that they want. When we fought in Vietnam ve killed with couer amour, unlike the upstart Americains who are barbarians and cannot be trusted what with that George Bush who it is that wants to get all of that Iraqi petroleum when it rightfully should belong to a true friend of the Iraqi people who are not barbarians such as those Imperialistic barbarian Americains who go to muslim lands to imprison, torture and kill when ve would nevair do such a thing,
 ever.