[extropy-chat] 70% oppose resumption of military conscription.

John K Clark jonkc at att.net
Sun Jun 26 14:40:49 UTC 2005

Samantha Atkins wrote:

> Before 2008 there will be a draft and once

> again some will remember I said so.

If the Many World's interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is true then in some parallel universe that will indeed happen, but if I was a betting man I'd say the chances are somewhat higher that President Bush will die his hair blue and make a number one gangster rap album produced by Death Row records about killing a policeman.

Of course if the draft were restarted it would be a dream come true for Bush haters, politically correct liberals and tree huggers, after all, a liberal is just a conservative who's been drafted and a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged.

John K Clark