[extropy-chat] New book by WFS with transhumanist chapters

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 04:34:19 UTC 2005

Dear friends,

     The World Future Society (WFS) is just publishing a new book to be launched in their world conference in Chicago next month. More than a thousand people will be there, and the WFS books normally sell very well, including in many places with WFS chapters around the world.

     I have written a chapter in the book, next to one by William Sims Bainbridge. You are welcome to read more:

http://www.wfs.org/volexecsum05.htm

     Since the WFS has over 30,000 paying members around the planet, this is a good way to convey our transhumanist meme to allied organizations. Well, I hope to see some of you in Chicago for WFS 2005 and earlier in Caracas for TV05:

www.TransHumanismo.org/tv05

     TransVisionarily yours,

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra, Solar System, Milky Way, Multiverse