[extropy-chat] DESIGN: WTC New Architecture

Alfio Puglisi puglisi at arcetri.astro.it
Thu Jun 30 09:58:30 UTC 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005, The Avantguardian wrote:

>A bigger missile is the wrong solution anyways. The
>best solution is not let the jet get hijacked in the
>first place.

Speaking of which, have significant hijacking happened since 9/11? I
remember thinking that no hijacker would have a chance after that day,
because all the passengers would jump on him instead of staying quiet like
before.  And, actually, I don't seem to remember any news about hijacking
in the last few years. Is this correct?

Alfio