[extropy-chat] Atheism in Decline

scerir scerir at libero.it
Sat Mar 5 21:50:12 UTC 2005

From: "Daniel Fogelholm"

> Moving on to how science is supposedly conforming a God endowed
> universe I'd like to introduce Victor J Stenger [...]
> 'Why Science Can Now Prove That God Does Not Exist'.

Look, Vic is/was, mainly, an experimental hep-physicist.
So, I told him once that a better title for his last book
was "Experimental Religion" (btw "Experimental Metaphysics"
is a good book about QM, written by many good authors).
That is because it is not easy, imo, even to define "God",
"Exist", "Prove", and sometimes even "Science".