[extropy-chat] SIAI: Get an early signed copy of Ray Kurzweil's The Singularity Is Near

Tyler Emerson emerson at singinst.org
Tue Mar 8 14:17:28 UTC 2005

Ray Kurzweil's The Singularity Is Near, the highly anticipated
sequel to his bestselling The Age of Spiritual Machines, will be
released on September 22nd. But you need not wait until then. In
partnership with Kurzweil, we're offering an early signed copy of
The Singularity Is Near to everyone donating $200 or more to SIAI.

SIAI is a 501(c)(3) public nonprofit charity, and your donations
are tax-deductible. You can make your one-time or monthly gift at
http://www.singinst.org/donate.html, or send your contribution to:

    Singularity Institute
    P.O. Box 50182
    Palo Alto, CA 94303

Please include with your gift the correct mailing address where we
should send your charitable tax receipt and signed book copy, which
you'll receive at least one month before its wide release. Monthly
donors giving at least $30 each month toward the requested $200
will receive The Singularity Is Near immediately upon availability.

For more, please see http://www.singinst.org/kurzweil.html.

Our immeasurable thanks to everyone helping further SIAI.

~~~
Tyler Emerson
Executive Director
Singularity Institute