[extropy-chat] God is gay

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 14:35:31 UTC 2005

I think God is a fun loving lesbian who reproduces by parthenogenesis. Until a better theory comes along, I'll stick to this one..

How else is he able to populate the universe by
sexual reproduction, except by screwing itself (you might say that the
whole BC era was one long post-partum depression). If the universe were
populated by asexual reproduction, there would be a bazillion identical
ameboid gods cruising around the big U, busy-bodying everywhere, not
letting anybody have any sinful fun at all, raining down floods, and
plagues every other minute. A body couldn't get any rest....