[extropy-chat] TransVision 2005 Invitation Letters

Jose Cordeiro jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 04:48:56 UTC 2005

Dear transhumanist friends,

     Best greetings to you all and welcome to TransVision 2005, the largest transhumanist gathering in the world:

www.TransHumanismO.org/tv05

     I am enclosing here a model letter that I have been using for other people. Please, feel absolutely free to modify it according to your needs. I am using the World Future Society Venezuela as the inviting institution because it is a legally instituted and highly respected local organization, even though the World Transhumanist Association is certainly the main organizer, together with the Venezuelan Transhumanist Association (which is not yet a formal institution and is still relatively unknown). Contact me directly if you have any further questions: jose_cordeiro at yahoo.com

     Transhumanistically yours,

La vie est belle!

Yosé (www.cordeiro.org)

Caracas, Venezuela, Americas, TerraNostra, Solar System, Milky Way, Multiverse