[extropy-chat] USA - No Science, No space travel, No money ........

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Thu Mar 10 21:53:20 UTC 2005

I can agree with all your points. But conversely, it is cheaper for a
person to drive a tractor trailer across country than a robot. We need
to get that relationship with space.

Also - it's not just engineering. There is a great deal science to be
done. Look at breakthrough propulsion physics - we're not getting out
of this system without something real and new.

Has anyone considered that this is an affirmation of some sort?

Why the push for manned exploration? Why so many countries saying so?

I think the secret is out.

In next 50 years, people are going to stop dying. And they know it.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Bret K