[extropy-chat] Transhumanman!!

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 12 20:27:20 UTC 2005

That's what we need, thrilling DVD adventures of the Uber-uploadguy! Here's
an exciting model from the team playing the other corner (well, one of them):

http://www.bibleman.com/bibleman/store.jsp#temptation

for example:

Bibleman faces his greatest challenge and his greatest adversary, the
shifty Primordius Drool, in this thrilling cliff hanger. When the
townspeople begin to rely too heavily on our holy superhero, Bibleman is
tricked into thinking he must quit in order for the people to put their
faith in God, instead of him.

In the exciting conclusion, Bibleman is lured into a showdown with
Primordius Drool – if Bibleman is defeated the Biblecave will be sealed
forever and Drool’s wicked scheme to turn every believer into an atheist
will succeed. In the action-packed finale Cypher and Biblegirl come to the
rescue and put their faith on the line to overcome Primoridius Drool,
Inter-Galactic Desperado and Despot of Evil.

and so on...