[extropy-chat] unidirectional thrust

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Mon Mar 14 18:01:10 UTC 2005

Mike Lorrey wrote:

>--- Dirk Bruere <dirk at neopax.com> wrote:
>

>>I guess most people here don't read as much crank physics as I do.
>>The so-called BB Effect has been a staple of amateur experimentation
>>for  decades.
>>Also, last I heard was that a lifter *was* tested in vacuum and no
>>lift  detected.
>>
>>I don't hold out much hope for this being any kind of 'breakthrough'.
>>

>"Last I heard"? Is that some sort of statement of scientific accuracy?
>I just posted replicatable papers showing the opposite.

I've spend quite a bit of time over the years tracking down these
claims, even talking to Naudin before he hit the headlines.
I do not intend to run over the same old ground yet again for a new
bunch of fans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biefeld-Brown_effect
Like I said, this is all far from new.

--