[extropy-chat] Re: Athiesm in decline

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Thu Mar 17 13:25:00 UTC 2005

Joseph Bloch wrote:

> Actually, Brian, I know quite a bit about what the WTA FAQ has to say
> on the subject. Right now, in fact, I'm in the process of sending out
> hard-copies of them to new WTA members.
>
> I was curious as to what Dirk had to say on the subject, because of
> his particular religious background, which is similar to my own in
> many respects.

Actually, very little.
Even so, it doesn't matter what the WTA *claims*, it's what is going to
happen that counts.
The WTA FAQ (and that of the Extropians) is merely an attempt to
engineer the meme to the liking of those running the show at present.
Transhumanism, and its definitions, are far from a done deal.
Which is one reason why Hughes effectively forced me off their list for
undermining his POV.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-