[extropy-chat] Atheism in Decline

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Thu Mar 17 13:30:40 UTC 2005

Emlyn wrote:

>Ouija has been around for a while; anyone done any serious scientific
>research into it?

As far as I can discover, almost none at all.
Which is surprising given the nature of the phenomenon.
After all, what defines a Ouija game? One could claim (as I do) that
*any* organisation creates these gestalts albeit more slowly and more
covertly.
'Company spirit' is more than just a feeling.

This is also interesting, particularly as it seems nobody in the past
30yrs has bothered to even try and replicate it (according to several
people I have talked to in the SPR).
http://www.neopax.com/asatru/pk/index.html

--
Dirk