[extropy-chat] let's say

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 19:00:54 UTC 2005

IMO individual freedom is a road ahead, not the road ahead. There's more of a grain of truth in "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose".
 I became interested in libertarianism during the Me Decade. I traveled all over, worked any job, did any recreation. And it's fine when one is very young. But one is looking for meaning when there is no meaning; searching for purpose when there is no purpose. When we travel we feel free but we're merely moving from one point to another. It's not that the pursuit of freedom is not desirable, far from it, however the quarry is faster than you are.
But by all means run after freedom, it's good exercise.

http://mail.yahoo.com