[extropy-chat] we're more of a con to ourselves than Enron

Al Brooks kerry_prez at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 22:13:49 UTC 2005

If I weren't a fool would I be on the extro-chat list?
Anyhow, just as what we call 'civilisation' (controlled barbarism) is a pale imitation of what a real civilisation would be, so what we now call freedom is a pale replica of what real freedoms would be. Not only are we told by those above us what to do, but those towards the bottom do as well. Radical rabble try to tell us what to do; criminals tell us to lock our doors or they will invade us.