[extropy-chat] Non-classic logics

Technotranscendence neptune at superlink.net
Mon Mar 21 01:15:43 UTC 2005

Anyone interested in them as a general topic for discussion?  For the
last year or so, I've been studying them in earnest, particularly using
Graham Priest's _An Introduction to Non-Classical Logic_ and J.C.
Beall's and Bas C. van Fraassen's _Possibilities and Paradox: An
Introduction to Modal and Many-Valued Logic_ as my main tour guides.
(There are a few other titles too and anyone interested who's not
familiar with these types of logics can google them.  There're quite a
few good intros online.)

Any takers?

Regards,

Dan
    See "Free Marker Anarchism: A Justification" at:
http://uweb.superlink.net/~neptune/AnarchismJustified.html