[extropy-chat] Suitcase nukes (was: let's say)

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Mon Mar 21 21:16:52 UTC 2005

... I am guessing the difference is between "Don't go out in that
field/hillside" vs. "Don't go to work today."

It could be argued that the hillside doesn't affect the GNP, and so on.
Being "next to" and not "steeped in".  Etc.

Besides, the alpha particle protection afforded by our dead skin cells
doesn't exist in the body's interior - alpha particles can cause damage
lodged anywhere in the pneumatic/gastrointestinal track just as good as
any other radiation.

]3