[extropy-chat] Travelling Extropes: Florida

Mike Lorrey mlorrey at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 06:09:08 UTC 2005

I will be in West Palm Beach, FL for the next two weeks (I'm there
now). If any extropians  in the area want to get together, please let
me know. Also: the Palm Beach County Libertarians are having a talk by
John Stossel on the 29th in West Palm Beach, I think at the Crown Plaza
but I'm not sure yet. I'll be there, and would love to meet other
extropes who show up. Email me if you are interested.

Mike Lorrey
                                      -William Pitt (1759-1806)
Blog: http://intlib.blogspot.com