[extropy-chat] Public Transportation (was suitcase nukes)

Bret Kulakovich bret at bonfireproductions.com
Wed Mar 23 13:46:24 UTC 2005

And with the new 2005 sedans averaging 200+ horsepower - I think we
need to start hitting these excessives with some sort of additional
tax. (There. I said it. And me of all people.)

Because the average commuter rail train comes out to 3 horsepower per
rider, and the average sedan on the highway is carrying one person,
perhaps 2.

]3