[extropy-chat] Max More Becomes A Duel Citizen - Britain + U.S.

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 00:01:36 UTC 2005

At 10:47 AM 3/24/2005 +1100, you wrote:

>Brett Paatsch
>[just an Australian citizen]

Hey! Nobody is *just* an Australian citizen. It's like being tragically hip.

Congrats to Max on doubling his opportunities! (I finally got a US
greencard recently, after they'd issued me one for some unknown person
called "Brodrerick", and for about eight months declined to respond  to my
weepy pleas. After some more photographing and fingerprinting they
eventually got it right. I hope they're better than this on the
anti-terrorism front.)

Damien Brodrerick not