[extropy-chat] Koran scholar: US will cease to exist in 2007

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 08:45:41 UTC 2005

--- Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Silwadi said his study of the Koran showed that the
> US would
> perish mainly because of its great sins against
> mankind,
> including the Native Americans and blacks.

So Allah is going to punish the U.S. for our sins
against the native americans and the blacks by
drowning us all in a tsunami . . . does this include
the native americans and the blacks? Or is he going to
laminate them so they don't get wet?

The Avantguardian

"The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't attempted to contact us."
-Bill Watterson