[extropy-chat] Re: The hazards of writing fiction about post-humans

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:41:03 UTC 2005

I suppose the trick is finding a balance between making the characters
too human (it would not be believable) and too posthuman (no reader
would understand).
I think Egan does this well (Diaspora and Schild's Ladder), Wright
less (especially Phaeton is really a 19th century person).
I look forward to reading your book, is it available as ebook?
G.