[extropy-chat] re: The Economist 14-page special on oil

Amara Graps amara at amara.com
Wed May 4 17:41:41 UTC 2005

>Can't access this article.

There are seven oil articles in the special section on oil-related
topics. It's worth to buy the magazine for at least this (I have
a subscription.). If you don't subscribe, then I wonder why
not- the magazine is a superb source of information for many of
the topics to which we discuss at length here.

Amara

P.S. there is a nice overview of the new cold fusion result in
this issue too.

Amara Graps, PhD          email: amara at amara.com
Computational Physics     vita:  ftp://ftp.amara.com/pub/resume.txt
Multiplex Answers         URL:   http://www.amara.com/